Monday 14 January 2013

This week I should have bought indigestion tablets. Instead...

I went to Primark and bought this INCREDIBLY SHINY skirt. It was only £14 and is the loveliest, lightest, shiniest slice of happiness I've ever owned. It's the clothing equivalent of fried tofu. With glitter on it. The under-shorts are a little questionable and in terms of how flattering it is, let's go ahead and tick the 'no' box, but I don't really mind if people get a look at my big rectangle bum. I eat really hard for it.

Primark skirt, Topshop crop top, Topshop crystal and mesh leggings, Office leopard flatforms, my Mum's belt and Anna Della Russo for H&M crocodile necklace.




Sadly this little number's not exactly weather appropriate but I'll put a big cosy jumper over it, tights and my Docs underneath it and wear it to work. I'll add stripper shoes and a sluttier crop top and wear it to da club.

It reminds me of this fabric - remember it? It ruled the early 00s and then there must have been some sort of mass burning in '05 because I don't think I've seen it since. Let's stage a comeback. 


In other bargain-bucket news: 
  • Boots are currently offering Revlon Photoready, Grow Luscious and Fabulash mascaras for only £5 each!
  • The Body Shop are offering 50% off their Top Recommended products. That's half price shiny pores!
  • In sale markdown news Dotty P's are now knocking 15% off sale purchases made online.
  • And most excitingly of all, 6-packs of Diet Coke are still half price in Tescos.

4 comments:

  1. *Runs down to Tesco's immediately*

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 8 packs buy-one-get-one free in Morrisons RIGHT NOW!!

      Delete
  2. Wow! Love this look! You are very beautiful! :)

    ReplyDelete