Wednesday 16 January 2013

Lilly's Nails and Beauty, 215 Walworth Road, SE17 Review

So now that I am a retired retail worker (almost), I no longer have to pull off those little sticky security tags with foil inside which is basically license for me to have my nails like THIS:


It's been a few years since I bothered with acrylics. They used to ping off whenever I was showing off or crunking or trying to operate a door while smashed. Now that my lifestyle is significantly duller it would be silly to not take advantage of all the brilliant and super affordable nail bars of South East London.

Me and my sister went to Lilly's Nails and Beauty on Walworth Road three weeks ago and unbelievably all these little soldiers are still standing. I was advised that doing the dishes and washing your hair knackers them out so I dutifully stopped doing either. I've also developed a special way of opening Diet Coke cans that's really built up my knuckle strength. All in all they only took 45 minutes to assemble, cost an unbelievable £12 and we didn't have to queue. I couldn't be happier. After a long and successful service, they're coming off tomorrow. Any ideas for what I should have next?

2 comments:

  1. Loving the glitter tips and pointy shape! Very nice! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. love them! how long were they on for before you had to have them off?

    ReplyDelete