Sunday 6 January 2013

This week I should have bought washing powder. Instead ..

I picked up this little number in the New Look sale. It comes from one of their concession brands called Cameo Rose which is highly embarrassing, but it was only £10 so I'm willing to forgive myself for dressing from a label that sounds like something Avril Lavigne farted out.

On New Year's Eve I layered it up with:

  • a Topshop black crop tee, boots and waterfall cardigan.
  • Superdrug corsage necklace,
  • New Look skull chain belt and
  • H&M bug ring and jacket which I hate and thought I'd thrown out. Instead, I'd thrown out one of my favourites. That, good people is the definition of a LEMON and why I don't deserve nice things. 


Also do we need to have a grown up conversation about excessive fringing? It's bloody impractical. Being drunk and trying to have a wee in this thing was kind of traumatic. I'm going to start taking hair bands out with me so I can plait my dangliest clothes in times of need. It was however super fun to swoosh about in. Here's an out-take for your viewing pleasure.

What a babe.





2 comments:

  1. Love how you've styled this! I so neeeed your boots, where are they from?xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw thanks Zoey! They're Topshop - £30 in the sale!

      Delete