Friday 3 August 2012

"Laundry Night is Always Saturday Night"

So I wanted to write a blog post featuring a snazzy outfit that I had ensembled and I've been struggling to come up with a theme to kick things off. So I thought to myself: what is my look? What is my style? What ties this disorganised Apocalyptic excuse for a wardrobe together? My answer: 'Well Clare. You're just really fucking cheap.' Now I love a bargain. I really LOVE A BARGAIN. In part I can credit my shambolic current financial situation for this trait but it's also definitely genetic. You should meet my Dad. The man hasn't bought anything full price since 1979. 


As a result, I buy all my clothes on eBay. I spend all my free time on eBay. I spend all of my money on eBay. I'm basically having an affair with eBay. So this outfit is sourced entirely from eBay. Nothing cost more than £3 (excluding postage) so in total, this is a £10.50 outfit. Oh sweet, sweet bargains.


This super cute fang bangle comes from this amazing eBay store: trash fantastic and cheap as chips.



1 comment: