Tuesday 1 January 2013

Boxing Day Boots and Bargains

On Boxing Day me and my sister became 13 again and got our Dad to give us a lift to Bluewater. I'm sad to report that the Topshop in there is still rubbish but I did manage to pick up some lovely stuff on our way round.

Right, slight bit of cheating here. These weren't actually bought on boxing day but I scooped them up from Office for an amazing £30 from £85 and christened them on Christmas Eve; drunkenly traipsing across muddy terrain and sticky dancefloors.
I also picked up some bits in Boots to make me more attractive. I love these Fair Trade products from Boots, they're as good as Body Shop but much, much cheaper. I got a body wash, scrub and body butter for a ridiculous £5. I also picked up a No7 brush set for £8 because anything that helps me put on more makeup is a friend.

New Look was a tad apocalyptic but I got this skull belt for £2 and these lashes for the same price. That's value people! I also picked up a New Years Eve dress - pictures to follow!
Accessorize was the real winner of the day for me. I picked up these two bags, I know the Mari tote's a bit over-done but it's got compartments and I'm getting to the age where compartments are awesome. I also picked up some pyjamas that are pretty sexual but also cover up your Christmas pudding ;) Sadly my model only works with accessories so stay tuned for pictures of those lovelies.
Oh and I am aware that these photos highlight how badly I should have spent this money on better curtains.


No comments:

Post a Comment