Thursday 15 November 2012

Shit Hair. L'Oreal Mythic Oil Review.


So this little post begins with my own lifelong battle with Shit Hair. My hair is basically at its lowest point since the great breakage of 2010 which left me with an unintentional bowl-cut top layer. Like a monk with a mullet. So last week I invested in a bottle of L'Oreal Mythic Oil (and some hairdressing scissors but that's a tragic tale for another time... hello second bowl-cut of the decade...) 

Now my fear lay in that potentially getting more oily wasn't actually going to do much for my sex appeal but the website promises, "now every sublime woman has a mythic secret... lightweight nourishment ... intense discipline." That's obviously total bollocks but it really isn't bad at all. I've put it on my extensions and they are super-duper glossy. My god-given hair is slightly less grubby looking. Result. Oh and the grease-effect really isn't as bad as you'd think and it honestly doesn't feel like you've poured Windolene over your head either. My top tip would be to slather it on dry hair about half an hour before washing and them shampoo it off. Lovely stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment