Sunday 14 October 2012

"This is your life and it's ending one minute at a time."

Ever since I started the 9-5 grind about a month ago I've started to get for the first time in my adult life that suicidal Sunday feeling that we all got as kids when we heard this:


So this post started life as a 7pm meander through Youtube, looking for joy in the face of impending adversity. And distracting myself from having to iron my dress for tomorrow with my hair straighteners. Here's some of the joyful things I found, I hope they cheer you up too. Unless of course you love your job in which case, fuck you.

First up, my absolute favourite "Liz and Dick" trailer so far. Seriously Lindsay, after Mean Girls you should have Just Stopped.



She's Elizabeth Taylor reincarnated because they both liked diamonds. I don't like tweezers so fingers crossed I'm Frida Kahlo.

Now, this is a video that my friend from uni made months ago and it's done super well on Youtube which is only fair because it's so freaking funny. Kirk, you're amazing and you make me smile/require tena lady.



And finally if this doesn't cheer you up, you have a heart of stone.



Seriously some people have too much time on their hands and it's these people that make the world more awesome.


1 comment: